I can’t say it enough!
I mean, LOOK how happy this bump is to be working out!
I’m a broken record when it comes to this topic, but you have to forgive me. I’ve dedicated my career to educating and training women on healthy pregnancy’s through fitness and nutrition.
I’m not saying you have to work out like an Olympian. You can gain the benefits from moving in as little as 10 min a day. I didn’t make that up! Oprah said it. Not me! So, let’s not even call it exercise. Let’s say movement.
I’ve posted the benefits before but just in case you missed them the previous 500 times…
MOVEMENT During Pregnancy…
- Helps you feel less pain and stronger in your everyday life during pregnancy
- Post-baby body recovery is faster
- Wards off postpartum depression
- Improves mechanics during pregnancy
- Increases blood flow and oxygen to the baby
- Eliminates body toxins (this means less toxins to the baby) through diaphragm breathing (Check out my FREE course on how to accomplish that)
- Strengthens delivery muscles that will help you and your baby during labor
- You’ll be calmer and stronger during delivery (This means there is less stress on the baby and an increased likelihood of following your birth plan)
What are you waiting for?
Sign up for my online prenatal fitness program to learn how to exercise safely throughout your entire pregnancy.
Love & Leafy Greens,